4/12/11

I don't know what it is.  For the first time since I've started this thing, I feel like I'm at a loss for words.  I'm not sure what to write, so I'm just going to free ball with a bunch of stuff in me brain.


I'm a hopeless romantic who is looking for some cinematic experience I fear I'll never get.


I don't want to settle... there is no reason to.  


I've lived and experienced enough to know the warning signs that make me run the other way... and I've done it on more than one occasion.


I have been single for over a year and a half and the longest "relationship" aside from my ex-wife has been an on again/off again thing for a period of about three months.  Aside from that it's been a range of one to five dates.  That almost doesn't seem right.  


I would think that by now I would have some sort of girlfriend on a steady basis. Weird.  Maybe it's this blog.  I know I start dating someone, I FB friend them, and they ultimately find this blog.  But, it's not like I'm writing anything bad... perhaps a bit too revealing.  I'm a pretty open and honest person.


Maybe I need to be more mysterious.  I think women like that.  They always like that guy they have to chase after.


I have a friend whose had this crazy relationship with this dude.  Like all she does is complain about what an idiot he is.  But, what does she do?  She almost always gets together with him.  I say almost because there have been moments where I've seen her restrain herself.  But clearly there is that emotional addiction which ultimately leads her to falling off the wagon.


I have a crush on a lesbian.


I want to go to Vegas and have fun.


I'm listening to a lot of hip hop again and just want to go to a club that's bumping and chill.


I'm always intrigued to know why a woman decides I'm not for her.  Like after a few dates and it seems all is good... and then suddenly... nothing.  I would love to get the debrief on what happened.


I think if faced with the opportunity, I would have sex for money.  I guess it just depends whose offering.


I miss the blondentourage.


That's it for now.













No comments:

Post a Comment