3/22/11

YOLD readers beware.... I've got a fever... and it ain't more cowbell.

Alls I'm saying is right now my theme song is this:




I don't know what it is right now, but I hope this feeling stays with me.  It's gotta be too good to last right?


I think life should be a Loverboy song... there is a sense of wonderment, that anything is possible - like this may be our last night on earth, so let's make the most of it dollface... yes, it's very 80s - but like everything else in the 80s... its oh so grand.


Be the music or even the films of the time, there was a sense of cinematic grandeur (is that an expression?)... especially when it came to love.  I know I was very idealistic.  I believed as a teenager that my life could unfold like a movie and at the end of it all I would be the one who ended up with Amanda Peterson in Can't Buy Love.


I miss that innocence, but I don't miss the anxiety.  The fear of acting on what I felt.  As Big Pun said "I'm not a playa I just crush a lot".  Of course, he was referring to sex when he said "crush" and lest we forget he was the one whose dick could not be measured with six rulers (or so he claimed).  I am a notorious crusher (in the crush sense of the word - like schoolyard crush).  I think women are great - especially ones whose personality have something to offer... and so the crush begins.


I love the opposite sex - they're awesome while at the same time impossible to decode.  I'm enamored and perplexed -- they are an enigma wrapped in an anomaly inside a conundrum.


I'm rambling on...  I'm tired - long night (long fun night)


xoxo


Yours truly!

No comments:

Post a Comment