3/29/11

You see?  Even the mighty can fall.


As great as it all was, I knew this day would come.  The good news is when you're aware that a day like this is possible you are at least somewhat ready when the emotion hits you.  I think it's how one gets through these tough times.  A part of you inside knows that these moments come and go and so having faith in ones self helps power through.


Here is what I know about myself.  I crave attention.  I don't necessarily think it's in an unhealthy way.  But I do love the interaction with another person be it physical or simply intellectual.  I like interaction, it's why I'm good at my job.


Now I'm the first to say that life needs to be a balance so too much of anything isn't a good thing.  This is a moment I need to get through... and get through it I will (in my worst Yoda voice).


I'm not going to write on and on about this because I don't think it'll make me feel better.  I just need to deal with it.  I am sure there are a lot of you out there who wrestle with it.  I don't think I'll ever be comfortable with being alone... I don't think I'm built that way.  I can tolerate it, which is important... but I don't have to like it.


Time to shut my eyes and get a sensible night's sleep.


Goodnight you lovely people.


H

No comments:

Post a Comment