3/5/11

I am writing my first ever Blackberry edition of theYOLD. I am sitting in the hotel bar at The Four Seasons and enjoying a Jameson neat... To be honest... I'm not quite sure what I'm doing. I'm still figuring this out. I guess my question is if round one of marriage didn't work -- well, what is round two suppose to be? Clearly I can't repeat the previous experience. One thing is for sure... I still haven't found what I'm looking for. Hey, like the U2 song, right? It's perplexing. I'm waiting for it to fall in my lap and hopefully I'll know when I see it... Whatever it is.

People are pretty convinced I'll meet someone. Not sure why they're so sure. How do they know? They have more confidence in me than I have in myself I guess. There are nice girls out there but that doesn't mean I should marry them.

Still figuring it out. Work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment