3/23/11-3/26/11

Yup!  Another lapse.... what do you want from me?  It's not like the world has come to an end just because I haven't posted an entry in a few days.  As I always say... shit's busy.


I am writing to from the city where the neon lights will inspire you.... NYC.  Another one of my weekend trips for work.  I'm currently sitting in my room at the London Hotel listening to some local radio (side note:  something about an NYC hip hop station... they know how to tear it up).  I'm convinced that someone in L.A. should broadcast an NYC radio show on the weekends.  There is an energy and vibe to it that just makes you want to stay up late.


So what's tonight?  It's a night for deep thought and taking stock.  Thinking about the last few weeks.  The amount of work I'm dealing with and the amount of romance I'm undertaking.  I am a man transformed by his experiences.  Looking inward at what it is I'm putting out into the world.


I do that a lot with my writing - I'll try some play on words and think I'm witty.


I almost don't know what to write anymore.  


I think I should just get a good night's sleep for once.  Tomorrow night will be a late one, so I need to sleep in and then get caught up on work.


God damn, women can be so damn sexy.... nuff said.


Goodnight, sleeping beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment