1/28/11

SOOooooooo, went for another afternoon walk and talk with Sandra and it was cool....aaaaaaaaand we will be meeting up on Saturday for some food and a movie.  I think I'll just leave it at that for now.


It will be interesting to see what develops Saturday night.


On another note, I think I'm starting to witness some of the downsides of writing this blog... at least as far as women who read this and who I've hung out with (I'm talking to you GWNNY - Girl With No Name Yet).  Contrary to what you may think, I do not have a "list" of ladies in waiting.


And what's all this business of being geographically undesirable?  It's the second time I've heard such a thing.  WTF is that about?  This is Los Angeles... EVERYTHING is geographically undesirable... UGH!


Alright - super short one today... more to report another day.  I'm sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment