1/26/11

I had a super-duper late night with work, so I couldn't get my usual time in to lay it down for yous guys... but I can afford a little time and effort. You can expect a bigger entry on the next one

My Weds:

Up at 6am...
...get the kids ready and out the door to school by 7:40am and 8am... 
...run to the office for a 9am conference call...
..stare at a computer all day -- too much to do!...
...need fresh air!
3pm coffee with Sandra (quick walk & talk)... 
...potential movie night in the works.
FB chat with new girl  who I met over the holidays (still thinking of a name for her)... ...joined me for a double feature... 
pint of Guinness and chill for a few w/ Doug Benson...
...meet girl...
"Wild At Heart"... Bananas!!!
Hang briefly with Laura Dern and David Lynch -- HOLY SHIT!
"True Romance" while sipping Bourbon & Cherry Coke w/ Popcorn (this can't be healthy)... but sure is fun!...
Surprise make-out sess at 1am... oh, shit - she reads my blog... translations, she's probably reading this ;)... need to consider blogging/dating ramifications...


goodnight!

As my UK gals would say... sniff!

No comments:

Post a Comment