1/6/11

What a loooooooooong ass day.

I swear -- I put some serious hours in, but work got done.

Not many developments on the relationship front (shit, everyday can't be a super adventure) --- let's see... Well, of course, no word from Mindy.  My guess is after last night's text exchange it will be some time before there's communication again and I not sure if I care about it.  Too much of a mind fuck and I really don't need it.  But what is it about certain people that makes us act stupidly.  I mean, I can sit here and honestly say the chick drives me nuts -- annoys me -- completely full of issues (who knows, she may say the same about me) --- But yet, she stays on my mind - ugh! Lame.... blech.... belch.

I had dinner tonight with Holly, a friend from work, as far as work friends go I'd say she's pretty cool.  Funny as hell -- pretty mellow though... I called it an early night.

I could have met up with this other girl afterwards but again, as part of my new way of "being", I didn't want to just go out for the sake of going out.  Nice girl and all... seriously, but I'm just trying to stay focused.

I wish I wasn't so tired.  I could tell you all a good story - maybe I'll do that from time to time.  Tell some old girl story.  Like the time I slept with this girl in college and she literally kept telling me to continuing "doing" her after I was done.  I think I finished so many times I was shooting dust by the time I ran out of condoms (thank God it was a six pack).  Anyway, I remember the reverse raping finally ending and me following the girl in my car back to her dorm to make sure got back safely (I'm a nice guy!).  

I drive back to my apt and I'm standing there in the living room taking a verbal beating from my roommates (because that's what college roommates do).  I don't remember exactly what they said, but they were making fun of the girl I just had been assaulted by... they were harsh.  Once they settled, I remember grabbing a dollar and declaring I was going to go to the vending machine to get a Gatorade (needed to replenish the electrolytes).  I move to the front door, swing it open... and who is standing there?... my female attacker - she had driven back (Lord knows why), but she had clearly overheard the ragging session.  I was speechless and just stood there as she stormed off.  I was beside myself - I think that was my first experience of "crazy" as far as a chick is concerned.

hmmmm... crazy girls.

Anyway, that was a long time ago.

So there's that - there is a little story to hold you over.  

Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment