2/10/11

We're not even two months in and the times they are a-changin.  I'm serious people.  There is something to be said for being an open and honest book, but I've quickly come to realize that not everything should/needs to be shared... now I'm being redundant.  Being an open book is a fun theory.  Like watching a TV show, but this is my life we're talking about.


I do have lots say and share about my experiences in 2011 and I will continue to do so, but with a little more caution.


I am going to stay on the path of that of story teller... granted they'll be my stories, but stories from my past that will perhaps give insight into who I am... it's no fun if I just tell you.  I will paint a picture be they of girlfriends past or just what it was like to witness my step-father march around the house in his bikini underwear (horrific, and I have the friends who witnessed it to back me up).


I have been through it all - obsession, heartache disappointment, love, real love, lust, passion, isolation -- things most all of us have gone through.  I don't think it makes me special -- just relate-able.


But you tell me... you read these tales from yesteryear and make your determination as to who you think I am.  I've already shared one story about the first "girl" I remember connecting with...  I'm not sure I can write a story a day, so if I continue to post some videos, quick musings, and what not as interludes between them so be it.


Deal with it, because your truly has got a job to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment