2/26/11

It's getting late... I should have posted something hours and hours ago.  I spent the entire day working, so I'm going to try and get something out on the page before I pass out of exhaustion.


** Warning - Family members who choose to read on must keep their mouths shut.  If I'm going to share my feelings it doesn't mean I need an email from you checking in.  This is therapy for me, so keep your input to yourself. **


There - that's better.


So, now that's out of the way... what is it I want to share tonight.


I'm sad tonight.


I'm sure a lot of it has to do with the fact that I've been on my feet today volunteering my time and my protective layer has been depleted, leaving me susceptible to what I'm feeling.


I worked hard today and when all was said and done - I went home alone to an empty apartment to fall asleep in a bed by myself.  It's so quiet to (again, part of this must be just the coming down off the sensory assault I went through today.  I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow.


That's it - I've shared... now I must sleep.


Keep it real...

No comments:

Post a Comment