2/3/11

I find the topic of gender to quite interesting.  I read recently that there are findings that when it comes to the subject of relationships that the roles have indeed begun to flip.  A new study is suggesting that men are seeking out relationships while women are inclined to retain their independence.


Now, as I've mentioned in the past, I don't think there are absolutes in life... and there is almost always an exception to the rule.  As we drive ahead through life, we are an evolving species.  Where once we were found when it came to relationships, I feel we've since become lost... but in time I believe we will find our way back home. I don't believe myself to be old fashioned... I'm reasonable.

I'm not a chauvinist and I believe in women's rights -- we are a male dominated society in one respect, but believe it to be otherwise in other respects... life is not one thing.... What I DON'T believe in?  Extremism in any way shape or form for either gender.  I believe and have talked about life being a balance... too much of anything is not a good thing and that is across the board in my opinion - these are not new ideas and I don't profess to be a new voice in this... this is my two cents.

What am I saying... cripes if I know.

Here is what I'd like to do... I want you all to read the article above, gather your thoughts on relationships and what you think the ideal dynamic is between a man and a woman.  email it to me at:

yearoflovingdangerously@gmail.com

Those who are my immediate family (parents and siblings) are disqualified... 

Lastly, I would like to be able to post quotes from the responses I get but will do so anonymously... please let me know in your email if it's OK to share.

Look, this will be fun to see what happens. I may get a lot of responses, a few responses... or even no responses...  we shall see, but I like to notion of trying to interact a bit on theYOLD.

So go for it... tell me what you think about all this gender reversal in the relationship game.

Sayonara!


No comments:

Post a Comment