2/4/11

A friend sent this to me... Yes, it's about 20 minutes long, but so interesting and it reflects what I was talking about before hand.  It really expresses what I was striving to get at.  It discusses the subject of choices and relates to just about everything from the smart phone we purchase to the girl or guy we choose to date... It articulates the dilemma I was having and the ultimate disappointment I was coming up against.



The solution?  I think it's don't "try" and seek out your choices when it comes to love and relationships, let them find you and then act accordingly.  In going on a dating website or even giving yourself the task of seeking someone out will result in too many choices.  Live your life and choices will present themselves to you.


So far so good...


Thank you to the person who sent me this.... you rule.


Lateski!

No comments:

Post a Comment